Friday 10 January 2014

J/601/6648 – 2.1; Equipment

Photographic Equipment:

I decided I would set myself a challenge by using a bridge camera, as opposed to a DSLR or silver-based model, to see what results I could achieve with this. Despite being the type of camera I own and have used most for photographs, I have never fully experimented with it and decided that this would be the perfect opportunity to do so. The model I used is a Panasonic DMC-FZ18, which has an 18x optical zoom and a 28-504mm equivalent focal length range.

I have three batteries for this, which were fully charged before I set out to allow me plenty of photographic time. I also ensured that the 16gb memory card I had for it was clear and inserted thus allowing me plenty of memory space for taking photographs.

As a secondary device, I took along my iPod apple device (4th gen model) to experiment with photography on a smaller device of lower specifications. As with the batteries for the camera, I ensured this was fully charged before setting out; photographs taken on this are extremely small in file size, but I was careful to confirm I had at least 100mb of memory space left on the device.

No comments:

Post a Comment